Danawa Resources Sdn. Bhd. (“DANAWA”) is a nationwide telecommunications service provider in Malaysia since year 2006 after having operator license from Malaysian Communication & Multimedia Commission – MCMC (NSF, NSP & ASP). Danawa’s core network ranges from Wireless Microwave and fibre optic backbone in Sarawak (via our technology partner) linking until Jakarta and Singapore (international gateway). Danawa also has international ISP collaboration operations in Indonesia via our associate company in Jakarta, primarily; PT Transhybrid (Network Access Provider), PT Prime.net (VOIP, ISP) and PT Prime Wireless.
Since inception, Danawa has been involved in various Telecommunication Project that includes construction of telecommunication tower, fibre optic deployment, whilst providing commercial internet broadband connectivity to corporate customers and the public.
The main business focus is categorized as follows:
- Provisioning of telecommunication infrastructure Projects.
- Internet Subscription Service to individuals, corporate, hotels, government bodies, etc providing triple play which encompasses data, voice and video; and
- Offering shared infrastructure services to second tier telecommunication services.
Presence & Operation:
- Headquarters: Kuching
- Branch Offices: Kuala Lumpur, Sibu, Bintulu, Miri, Mukah, Johor Bahru, & Kota Kinabalu
- Technical Operation Centre (24 hours)
- Communication Hub (Kuching)
- Off Site Micro Data Centre
- Cyberjaya, Kuala Lumpur
- Johor Bahru
- Vast experience in managing successful conglomerates.
- Board members for other major public companies in Sarawak.
- Highly competent, capable, innovative and daring to explore new business horizon.
- Mixture of various talents, academic and traits.
- Experts in the field of Entrepreneurship, Business Strategies, IT and Network Infrastructure, Project Management and Consultancy.
- Highly skilled and trained network engineers with professional certifications (CCNA, CCNP, MTCNA).
- Experienced Microwave wireless system engineers.